and where ever there was no cars..they picked up the snow and just fricken DUMPED it.....REALLY?
I have news for the city...
I AIN'T SHOVELING THAT!!!!!!!!
I made a path....good enough for me...Damn it was like they (and I mean he) didn't even attempt to get it on the space between the street and the side walk...no just a dump...Roomie called the city..to complain...they said well there isn't alot we can do and you know there is alot of snow....you'll just have to shovel it again....NOT!
Lucky for me the guy that was nice enough to do the snowblower thing only made two passes so there was enough of the non-dumped stuff that was easier to shovel for me to make at least a path....
the hose next door didn't get to much on his but the 70 yr old neighbor got alot of it....his tenants will take care of it for him tho.
anyway........school is still going ok...according to the websight that the school has where we can get our grades I have a B average!!!! Doing way better that I thought I would....best class so far...The Bible as Literature! I was sorry I missed Monday (I wasn't going all the way out there on the bus for one class....the weather was bad then to have someone come get me was just to much) Anatomy was canceled so one class all that way...not. I never thought I would think the Bible was so facinating ...Boy was I wrong! Dr.Elke is so enthusiastic about it too which helps...Lots of violence tho....we are working on the "historical" books now....QUIZ on Wednessday.....Becaus we
missed two classes I am sooo far behind...have to finish Samuel 2 kings 1&2 and what ever comes after that...before we get to the "poetic" books we went through Ester today...
anatomy is getting confusing...we are having difficulty with "DISTAL" and "PROXIMAL" Poor Amy is trying soo hard to explain it to us and all 10 of us gave her the dumb look......lol
We are studying the "PLANES' of the body.....sheesh......and quadrants and systems...and where th organs belong........ Did you know the sacariliac is a real part of your body...lmaoooooo I've only heard that term in a song....can't remember who sings it tho....lol
Well I have to go study for some test I think I have tomorrow.......damn spelling test....
Later....
.jpg)


3 comments:
keep up the good work!..thats a lot of snow...wowza
Anatomy sounds like a nightmare. There's no way I'd survive that. Keep up the good work!
Well what a good entry, except for the snow gaff!!! Thank goodness that won't be a problem forever.
But a B average? That is great girl!!!
sacariliac, Funny thing I remember hearing that also and decided to search the word, YOu blog entry was my first hit on the list. hahahahahahaha
Never did find the song.
Take care and keep studying, I like the book of Esther.
Post a Comment