Guess what?! I got an A- on my Bible mid term! How cool is that! I really enjoy his class. If he would have talked for one more minute tonight tho I think we would have had a few "puddles" to clean up...lol...5 women dashed for the bathroom after class...lol....Come to think of it ..it happens every time he is done with class....lol He played Turn turn turn by the byrds again today ...lol..Now EVERY time I read Ecclesiastes chap 3 I will be singing it to that song...lol to everything turn turn turn.....a time to....
Also..I think I did ok on the test for the "digestive system" today....Amy even let us out early...we got to leave after we were done with the test..woo hoo! the "Urinary system" is next...lol.
Well ride was nice today....no near accidents or anything......that's it for now
Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


3 comments:
Congratulations young lady that is great.
How well do I know about the little 'possible' puddles. hahahahaha, ALL MY LIFE. My sister Kat and I used to say our bladders were about the size of a PEA for our PEE!
She found out later in her life that the brain was telling her she had to pee when she didn't but it doesn't make any difference you stillknow you gotta go, or else!!
Good entry!! YOu Go Girl
I hope that comment went, the rest have not been going!
Congratulations are defintely in order. Moreover, holding it to the final word is an accomplishment in and of itself!
Jimmy
Post a Comment