Well...I think I did ok on the Bible mid term........got a B on the communications test...and a D on the admin test....grrrrr.....I'm still carrying a B average so Not worried about the D so much but....~~~~~SIGH~~~~
It can be a miricle I get to school sometimes tho.....One of my classmates picks me up and takes me home....I have a funny feeling freeway stories will be better that bus stories...lol.....For instance.....I-43......loses a lane.......at a certain point.......I will ASSUME the same people are traveling I-43 at the same time everyday.....PEOPLE...THE LANE ENDS AT THE SAME SPOT EVERYDAY PLEASE ACT ACCORDINGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do they? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the wait till the last second......and expect the other divers to let them in...sheesh.....The other day...a semi....cut us off missed us by INCHES!!! Damn near took off the front end! And people wonder why I don't learn to drive....
Anyway...big test on the digestive system Monday.....yipes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


4 comments:
You relate the frustrations of the lose a lane delimma. I do not like it when fools do just what you said. BUT I have finally learned to live with it. I cannot remember the state, but one state doesn't lose a lane, no notice JUST MERGE and it works wonderfully somehow.
Great for you especially being out of schol for five years. LOL
You are getting the hang of it and one day I hope YOU enjoy it.
Love you girl and keep up the great work.
(Great on the Bible)
Sounds like L.A. driving!! LOL!! Well, seems like you're doing ok on the exams... good job!
Congrats on the successes and the poise you show with the setbacks. Keep up the good work!
good luck on your test
Post a Comment