Wednesday, February 2, 2011

OMG!!!! REALLY!?

This is the drift by mygarage....must be a good 6 1/2 ft!!



I ain't shoveling that...lol


This is a nieghbor from down the street...I don't even know his name...he made 2 swipes with hid blower for most of the block...what a guy hey?

poor blower.....



This is the drift against my house.....sheesh


I had a bit of trouble getting out to shovel...lol


This is the poor guy across the street.....at least its not blocking his door...lol









THie is the view up my block
This was a pretty bad storm...I haven't seen snow like this for a long time.....
sheesh
of course school has been canceled....YAY!!

3 comments:

jack69 said...

WOW seeing is believing. You guys doooooooo have the snow. Yeah the snoblower guy was nice. Lotta folks in this world are nice, including "Honey I'm HOME!!!!"

Thanks for the snow shots, now I can appreciate this 78 degrees more!!!!

Love you! And what do you mean YEA! School is cancelled!!!!

Cindi said...

wow...stay warm & safe!
xoxo

Toon said...

We finally got dug out yesterday afternoon. Everybody's in a bad mood. :/