HERE WE GO AGAIN.... you guessed it Brother #2......Got back from the clinic I volunteer at....got a paniced call from a friend..was worried about me for some reason....told me she is in the hospital with pnumonia....two minutes ater call came from Brother #1..Hmmmm brother # 1 rarely calls.....informs me brother #2 has "threatened " to take all his pills and kill himself... ~~~SIGH~~~ WHY? You ask.......because he lost his freaken wallet.....it had the gift card from brother #1 in it....Apparently he is willing to die over $35.00......Brother#1 said just send me an e-mail when you get "notified"....I'm like ok....brother#2 has pulled this MANY times in the past....so I don't get excited over it anymore......
MERRY CHRISTMAS....
Later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Life continues, some of it not great, but ALWAYS remember, THINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
I remember a lady saying that once when our world was collapsing (again). sure enough, she was right.
Love you girl, hope you have a great day. It is good to be back and reading again. WE hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season.
Melanie
Stop by to sayhi.Stupid phone dekeyed my,whole commentI wrote you.Have you found any new or interesting blogs to read?
Post a Comment