I SWEAR..........BROTHER #2 WILL DRIVE ME TO MY GRAVE.......he was begging for money to get his prescriptoins....$5.20......I'm like no.....ain't got it....2 hours later he calls me up......"I just got off the phone with #1...asked him to send me $20.00....he told me he is sending us gift cards......but don't tell him I told you...". Not new news to me he ALWAYS sends gift cards.....but any way......for the next 3 days all I hear is did ya get your card yet? Did ya get your card yet? I would be so cool if we got our cards today.....he has gotten 4 new tattos.....he has a zipper on his baxk...over his scar.....and 2 butterflies on his arm.......wants a whole sleeve of them...HMMMMMMMMMM no money to get his pills..but has money for tattoos....Well par for the course for a man with one brain cell.......WHY ME?
Anyway..came over this morning for coffee....not thrilled with this new habit....but whatever...was telling me they won't let him in the tattoo shop anymore (YAY) I forget the owners name apparently thinks he is on heroin again.....because of some of his ideas he(#2) has for the shop.....I don't think he needs #2's help.....they do good work...so to find out why he thinks he is on heroin I asked #2 what ideas he had...not to unusual. I figured it was something very outlandish but it wasn't....unless he didn't tell me everything.....which is what I suspect......but then he showed me his new butterfly on his arm.....so ............OH...and he lost his wallet........asked me if I had it from when I washed some pants for hin...I'm like nope....(I KNOW I AM TO NICE TO HIM)
Dipsh** prolly set it down somewhere and put something on it....
Well that's what's up with me...Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!
Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


1 comment:
You have your hands full my friend!
Post a Comment