WOW!! Was 62* out today...Not very December like..but I will take it!! It also rained...beats snow.....unless of course you like to ski..then I guess it kinda sucks...
I got my self a new coffee table!! WOOT! It is way cool the top lifts up and comes towards you so you don't have to hunch while eating dinner.....lol I'd post pics but still have not figured out how to do that yet.....
I had a "MOCK" interview today one of the Human resorce people from the Medical College took some time out of his schedule to do one with me...got some good pointers.
I started volunteering at a free clinic on Saturday's....way neat....I still go to the Hire Center I am improving my math skills...or trying to anyway ratios and percents...sheesh...I thought fractions were bad....
made up with brother #2......had to "explain" (LOUDLY) why I was mad.....dumba$$ How long it will last.....I have no clue......
Well That's what's up in my world
Later
My Birthday is Sunday......WOOT! 48
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Sounds good. Oh the weather seems to be warm all over the North Central. Nice here in Florida.
Good to work on the math, it always helps to learn a little more.
The volunteer work sounds good, and sooooo YOU!
Good stuff.
Love ya and hugs sent from Florida!!!
Melanie,
ENJOY YOUR NEW COFFEE TABLE,sounds nice. I'm glad you made up with Bro #2,Life is to short,I know you still have to show him tough love,But never the less you speaking to him again.Praying for you a good job.And if you don't find anywork.Maybe California,A new start and you can come for Pimentel Private Care as a home care Nurse.Well I'll wait to hear back from yo my friend
Post a Comment