Well it has been a while.....so I figured I would see if I could dig up something goo d to write about....but....no...weather has been very very cold the last 3 days or so..finally warmed up to the high teens today...OH boy heat wave! We even got an inch of snow....and someone got a new snowblower and snow blowed both sides of the street.....I wonder if we get 2ft if he will do the same?......LOL Well anyway...still no job.....I am preparing cover letters to 2 factories too......I think I have a better shot to get a factory job than what I studied hard for.....I know sad right? I do have more expeience in the manufactoring area. My unemplyment will not last forever.....and I have to do something...
Well anyway.....OOOOO wait...brother #2 has MORE tattoos..I know idiot right....he has "FREEDOM" down one leg and "STONED FREE" down the other......WANTED "THE END " across his throat the tattoo guy talked him hot of that one thank God.....so he got it across his chest......
I cant for some reason opost pics with the new format or I would share the pic of his "ZIPPER"
Well all for now...
Later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Good to hear from you. STAY WARM! that is too low for me, the economy has not done any good for you that is for sure. Seems ages since the plant closed and you started on an adventure for a new job.
But you certainly must do what you have to do that is for sure, EVEN with the drama of family.
Take care and stay warm.
(((HUGS)))
All I can say is WOW,About Brother number 2.Even though we hate there choices,We still love them cause they're family.Dont get discouraged about work,I read that Obama working on unemployment extensions.I didn't vote for the guy,But lets see what happens.Whatever happen to your roommate?The one you had when your were a School bus driver?(I think)I started folling your blog in 2008.Take care my friend
Post a Comment