BROTHER #2 LOANED ME $30.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will wonders ever cease! My checks got screwed up...again...one sheet I forgot to "check" a box......and not enough hours.......another not enough hours.....so..no check...for either week.....I decided....to put 20 (five hours a day) hours in the lab working on the math book.(proportions and decimals) THEN I was tood Ito have 20 hours count I have to put ten hours in the lab and ten hours somewhere else.....enrolled in classes or volunteer work....I have to find another free clinic to volunteer in because the one I already volunteer at sometimes has 4 patients and 8 volunteers....lol anyway between all this "activity" I am still supposed to look for a job......a nonexistent job....still very discouraged. Still thinking of going back to factory work......have 26 years of experience in a factory......ZIP as a medical assistant...... anyway..I willl keep you all posted....
Later....
OOOOOO before I forget there is a statue of thaddeus Kosciuszko in the park near my house they are finally getting it restored...they take it down tomorrow! should be exciting! They are sending it to somewhere in Ohio. Hope he has a safe trip...I will take pictures although I still have no clue how to post the in nthe new format...I think I am missing a tool bar that was on the old version....
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


1 comment:
Oh yes, Wonders do not cease. I am still expecting the best for you. Amazing you can volunteer so much.
Take care of yourself and stay warm
(((HUGS)))
Post a Comment