Monday, February 25, 2013

ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME!!!!

FOR REAL!!!!  I went to the ER on the 31st of January....for my shoulder that I hurt from a fall I took on the ice on the 15th of January......OK so I knew it would be expensive but DAMN!!!!!!!!! 
1ST  bill I got was for...$899.51!!!!!!! (for ER visit and x-rays(?) ).......Second bill I got was for$53.00... OK I can deal with that (was for the radiologist).......I got one today for $508.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the DR. who JUST asked about 10 questions....NOTHING else ($443.00) and an electrocardiogram $65.00!!!!! for a grand total of.....$1460.51!!!!!
The worst thing.....they really didn't do anything for it.....not much they could have anyway it was just a slight strain....BUT STILL!!!!!!  $1500 DOLLARS????

They do have a program to help...but I have "some" money in a 401k so I am SURE that will be a factor.....

So any way I am done bitchen now......




On February 12 they moved our statue of Thaddeus Kosciuszko   to be refurbished...or as we put it went to rehab...LOL oh guess what.....I figured out that if I log on with  google chrome  I get all my tabs and can now add pics....can you stand the excitement!!  He was moved on his 267th birthday!! The statue has been up since 1907! And needed this refurbishing badly....and all the funds were privately raised No tax money!! I remember as a child playing tag around the base of the statue.

This is old roomie   a few years back...

I am now taking an online class..for Windows 2010.....the book cost more than the class.....(!) And still torturing myself with the math...lol 

Well anyway....That's what's happening in my world......I also have another "brother #2" story for you too..I just don't feel like typing it now... It's a doozie too....


Later...

2 comments:

jack69 said...

That is neat about Thaddeus Kosciuszko, and especially the childhood memories, you haven't strayed far from the roots huh?

YES the bills are outrageous. We are fortunate so far...
HUGS from down here, heavy rain today but warm.

Jon said...

I've been through the same thing with medical bills and, believe me, I feel your pain!!!

I also have to use Google Chrome to post photos on my blog. For some strange reason, I can no longer do it via AOL.