Do cats get dummer as they age? Ozzy sure seemed smart when we first got him. (he is now just over a year old) .....now..I think he is a bit "off "...I'm not kidding.....Roomie has a window in her room....he has been up in the window earlier in the month when she had it open (key word there).....I guess the other day he tried to jump up into the window .....and it was closed......so down he fell.......the other day he tried again......window closed....POW down he went........ He has also jumped up there when the window has been open.....Now mind you she has 3 large sun catchers in her window..so the nitwit should be able to see them...well at least put two and two together after the first failed attempt... Well anyway. Roomie told me of the " conversation " he had with a June bug that was clinging to the out side of the screen......he would put a paw up to the screen and tap the bug......and "mew " a few times and look.......reach up and tap the bug again..and "mew " a few times....(he still does not meow like a normal cat he still mews like a kitten and makes tribble noises) Roomie had no idea what he was doing so she turned on her light and then saw what he was talking to.....after more than enough torture time for him she finally pinged the June bug off the screen....lol. OH! Apparently we have a residet skunk in the area and one night he sprayed right below Roomies window.......he was in the window sneezing you would think he would jump down out of the window.....nope.....chew chew chew (cat sneeze noise...lol) Roomie had to get up and close the window...lol dumb cat.
Well not much else going on here in my neck of the woods. Weather has improved lawn needs mowing again.....sheesh......never ends.......wedding is next week...WOOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Hey sweet lady, reading the journals you are one tough cookie but haveth a dumb cat! Although I do love the conversation with the June bug!!
We have a little (some kind) of dog next door. She come over and barks until I go out to talk to her. She actually acts like it is a visit.
Anyway glad things are good up there.
<Love from NC
I've never understood how a cat's mind works. I have a secret hope that they're smarter than I think.
Post a Comment