Sunday, June 12, 2011

THE WEDDING!!!!

This is me and roomie.....This will prolly never be repeated agin...me and her dressed up at the same time...lol. Here is the Bride and Groom..Brother #1 he looks pretty good in his dress blues!








This was their first dance. see all the medals !




The wedding went well...the two little flower girls fell asleep during the ceremony, when it became time for picture taking they were a bit "uncooperative", As you can imagine.


I was Maid of honor....and was it hot in the church...My Feet hurt..BAD....My back hurt BAD.....and....I had sweat dripping down my back...At least it was not way hot and sticky like it was the weekend before...I have all kinds of complaint about the "coordinator" she put the guest sign in book BEFORE the reception line.....(*%^%#$%#%*( ..........Sorry every wedding I have ever been to it has been next to or near the gift table or card box..........but other than that she did do a pretty good job. The gym looked great. (the church is also a school and Bride teaches there.....) Part of my job was to bustle up her dress......oh what a pain that was....my mitts are to big for that......needles to say dinner was a bit delayed....we had to call one of her grand daughters to help...lol........I guess while pictures were being taken and the guests were waiting ...no one brothered to tell the guests where the drinks were..(no alcohol) or put any music on...sheesh....Oh well.....


It was a happy day but also a sad day..The brides father passed away earlier in the day....(he was living in Nevada) So Sad....




Well any how.....thats how my weekend was..hope you had a great week end!









3 comments:

jack69 said...

fINALLY A COMMENT BOX, I haven't had one the last three Blogs.
Great pictures! Ah the memories you dredge up, I was married in Dress Blues, as the matter of fact the only time I wore them I think!!

The final result is that the wedding did come off! I hope they are as happy as our marriage has been starting off in Dress blues. haha.

Glad you can now relax. Love to you girl! Good one!!!

Toon said...

It's the season for sweaty weddings!

G-Man said...

Melanie...
Nice pics...Thanks for stopping by!
:-)