Wednesday, June 15, 2011

THE MOST FACINATING DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE...WAS TODAY....

That's right....out of all 46 years today was the MOST fascinating day of my entire LIFE!!!!

Why you ask? Well I am about to tell you......today at school we got to go to the cadaver lab!!!!
OMG!!!! The human body is sooo oh.......what's the word......oh yea...FASCINATING!! To actually see what the parts look like other than the stupid pictures in the book.....so much better and to be able to touch and feel.I know gross huh? This was the best day ever!
The first Person we got to see was a woman...she was 102!!!!!!!!! Good shape too...had her own teeth.....still had her galbladder...apendix.......and she didn't have any arthritis in her knees!

The man we got to see was a different story...he had issues...lol....he was 82....had some heart work done..pacemaker..his heart was way enlarged...so was his liver.....you could see where they wired his sternum back together...he had some bypasses and he had a thoracic aneurysm..and how they fixed it very enlarged aorta there on him anyway.

Was way neat day for me.....
Now the story of the miricle I actually got to school today......Friend pics me up a 3:15 ish.....(I needed to be at school at 5:00 today)...she announces we have to go to Southridge.....I'm like OK...we need to get something to eat I inform her......anyway.....we get to the shoe store...had to go way out of our way to save $10 bucks but...what ever.....so we were waiting to pull out and we were behind a large Dodge Ram and she (the lady in the Dodge Ram) decided to slam it into reverse and back up as fast as she could....POW right into the passenger side headlight (friends car)....they exchange info...she finally gets me to school..15 minutes late......she had to have another friend pick me up because she was in the emergency room.....so anyway...I don't know how bad she was hurt.......I did not think we got hit that hard but I was on the side of the car that was hit and maybe her side got jostled a bit worse than my side....took out the headlight and bumper and people ask me why I don't learn to drive.....

~~~sigh~~~~

3 comments:

Jon said...

You're much braver than I am. I tend to get queasy if I have to kill a spider.....

Toon said...

Sorry, but I couldn't read the whole post -- I get grossed out very, very easily!

jack69 said...

Oh ho! what an entry. I love it, you do a great job of explaining your excitement and the feeling you had.

hate the wreck, amazing how fast an accident happens with NO way to avoid it. BUT then glad you did not get hurt, sorry about the friend.

102 and still had the original parts? GREAT!