any way......Do do happens....and....she only got a few drops of blood.......sigh
But it's all good I will get my chance next week..
Weather here still sucks..kinda nice today kinda cool but warmer than it has been.
And the sun was shinning so that made it easier to take..
I acctually got my lawn mowed today! wooo hooo...will have to do it again tho..sometime this weekend..it was sooooooooo long I had a hard time getting the mower to go over it.
And the sun was shinning so that made it easier to take..
I acctually got my lawn mowed today! wooo hooo...will have to do it again tho..sometime this weekend..it was sooooooooo long I had a hard time getting the mower to go over it.
Well anyway that's whats been happening in my world.....hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend......
and..please take some time to remember why we have MEMORIAL DAY.
.jpg)


1 comment:
I've seen much worse bruising from "professionals". Can I get your classmate the next time I need blood tests??
Post a Comment