I would really like to know....IT'S FREAKEN COLD OUT!!!!!! I mean way cold...not very May like.....BRRRRRRR.
Well anyway enough about the weather,on to more important things...lol.
School is going ok...I think today will be the day we actually poke someone in class.....I can't say I am excited about that but I gotta get over it..lol We are learning about "coding" also in admin..I know what they can do with that end of the job.....sheesh. I am enjoying school tho..more so now than I did in high school....class size is small...Teachers are nice...classmates are nice for the most part. We had our first test in Medical law,Ethics and Bioethics on Tuesday, that is a very challenging class......different opinions and all....Our test in clinicals was ok....I heard a bunch of my classmates complain about their grade on it.....So when I got home I had to go look on-line to see my grade...B! I didn't think it was that hard......it was on sanitization and disinfecting..apparently it took a few of the girls by surprize...lol
On the way to school yesterday There was a man on the bus stop...just dancing away..and singing (not out loud but...) Made me smile...and quite a few others too...lol.
Well I got to go...relax a bit before homework time!
Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


2 comments:
I'd take chilly temps over tornado warnings any day! We've been ducking and covering here in the midwest...
Could you please send me some of that cold weather?
(Hey,I really like the fish tank!)
Post a Comment