Monday, May 23, 2011

HELLO OUT THERE............



Does anyone read these anymore??






I hope so....hate to think I will be wasting my time..lol. Well anyway school is going ok.....will be learning phlebotomy this week...yipes....we got to go through all the motions on Saturday.....other than that not much happening here weather sucks....I think my purple leaf sandcherry in the back yard is dying.......my lawn needs mowing...bad. The wedding will be coming up soon.....went for the final fitting for the dresses on Friday....



This is a pic of me and big brother #1 :) taken at the wedding shower.



Well anyway thats about it from my end..have a great week

4 comments:

Toon said...

Glad you're back. Nice photo.

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Yes....I'm still here....don't comment very much 'cause i read blogs at work on the sly.....

Enjoy

Paula said...

You and your brother favor a lot. Nice picture.

krissy knox said...

So how did you like phlebotomy? I heard nurses used to practice on oranges, LOL, bc they felt like the real thing. I doubt they are that much like the real thing. So did you have to use real people for phlebotomy or did you get to practice on oranges, LOL? Just kidding, I'm sure it was people. Okay, must run. Don't worry too much, girl, about if people are reading. just keep writing and they will come!

my main blog: Sometimes I Think
those who used to be AOL Journalers, please sign our Jland Directory so we can keep in touch with each other!:
From Jland To Blogger
i'd like to connect with you on Twitter: http://twitter.com/iamkrissy
how about being friends with me on FB? www.facebook.com/krissyknox