Saturday, December 11, 2010

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E

REALLY!?

I spent Friday at the food bank to help hand out toys for the little ones....And you wouldn't believe the ATTITUDE some people have........complaining because they have to WAIT........REALLY??? I was there for maybe....4 hours...others were there since 8am....we handed out toys till 2:30pm...that was a long day for some of us....And WOW did we get some nice stuff donated! New and used! One of the volunteers daughter is a publishers and some big publishing place and they donated loads of brand new books!


Thursday was my birthday and my friend Renee and here hubby took me to dinner! We went to Olive Garden...I had the steak gargonzola alfredo......ohhh yummie! and tiramusu for dessert....ohh yummie!


Today is roomies birthday.....seeing I have no money..I made her breakfast....fried potatoes...lol


My sister in law to be's car died..she was going to give me a ride to a free clinic, I would have gone by myself but it's in a "questionable" neighborhood...so I did not want to venture there on my own, I'll have to next Saturday if her car is not fixed, we also need to go pick up my dress (I'm maid of honor) not looking forward to that but hey....it is an honor..and I do like her....ok...I love her...and brother #1.

I still have a bad feeling that things will not work out for me going to school..I just can't seem to shake it....so aggrivating.......and depression is setting in....~~~~~~~~~SIGH~~~~

3 comments:

jack69 said...

Well, Maybe you won't go to School, then maybe you will. I do hope you get the chance to give it a shot.

Now about the ATTITUDES, it is amazing how and when folks complain, BIL had a saying, "Some folks complain when they are cut with a new knife!"

Hang in there MAID of honor, it is an honor....

AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ROOMIE!!!

betty said...

Happy belated birthday, Melanie! Dinner at the Olive Garden sounded wonderful!

betty

Toon said...

Happy belated birthday. Hope you had fun -- you deserve it!