Thursday, December 23, 2010

ACK!..................REALLY?!?

OMG!! These are my books for school........HOLY COW! They weigh a ton too...don't all fit in the back pack either....lol



The poor young lady that brought them out from the back for me was so small I thought she was going to fall over...lol

some interesting things in this book...lol
One it the book itself the other is a work book.....the work book is a paperback and it is just as heavy as the hardcover!


This is the smallest...sheesh...for CPR...lol



Then there is a class the Bible as literature....(Concordia University is a Lutheran school)
I was there Tuesday (21st) for orientation I didn't see the campus (night)then but the school was pretty...But I went back the next day to pick up the books.....OMG!!! what a pretty campus!!!!! Gorgeous actually....over looks Lake Michigan...I will get my Camera up there in Spring! What a fabulous view!
Well...me and roomie are sick as dogs.....It started as a bad sore throat for me...Wednesday I could barley talk...today I have a squeaky hoarse voice...but at least the fire in my throat is gone sheesh......
Got some more great news today remember the positive TB test......I went for the chest x-ray Monday....And a "New" TB" test.....got the results today....ALL CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy was that worry some for me...What a relief! I did learn something new Monday too..the nurse told me that old skin test is not very "accurate" so I got a new blood test test done...
Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

jack69 said...

You are on a roll, except for the sickness. I hate that,but it will be over and not last forever (it might seem like it LOL)

Glad the TB thing got cleared up. And Books are something else now in school (going by the grandsons stuff). Looks like you are about up and running. That is a wonderful thing.

Hang in there. Sorry you don't feel well, but Merry Christmas anyway!!!

LOve ya!

LYN said...

congrtas..I'm a Medical Assistant to!!

Cindi said...

good luck "Wishing" you the best
Merry Christmas!