Well as you know I may be going to school January.......IF I can make it threw the fricken physical.....crap............leave it to me to come up POSITIVE on a TB skin test.....I have to now go get a cheat X-ray....sheesh....(I am not showing any "other" symtoms so I was told not to "FREAK" ) Well easier said than done......I was (am) terrified. But Brother #1 says not to worry he has come up positive also and didn't have it..........TWICE...so I did calm down a bit...Just a bit...I was also told by the Dr. that I am NOT passing this to anyone ......I wish I could be sure.....
I also need insurance to go to school......OMFG REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!? I seen some of the monthly rates!!!!!!!!!!!!ALMOST PASSED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you freaken kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? couldn't afford those when I was working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are people supposed to afford that???
We had our first snowfall...yuck......only an inch or two...I have not put up a tree yet...I'm just not in the mood for Christmas this year.....at all.
So that;s what's happening in Mel's world.....I will keep you posted
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


5 comments:
One more hoop, just jump right through, heck something is trying to discourage you, forget it, smack it down and go on ahead.
And yes, it probably is nothing, but naturally you cvan't help but worry some, just for the fun of worrying. huh?
Oh well my fingers don't know what they are saying lots of time.
Take care, relax and just be you loving sweet self!!!!! WHAT? I said that? Nah,
Love you girl, go let 'em have it.
Don't stress too much about the positive TB test; I think if they were really concerned about it, they would have you in isolation or something; I know sometimes people just test positive on the TB test, but their chest x-rays are just fine
hang in there; the end will be good if you can make it back to school!
betty
I'd be freaking out too, but it's true that false positives are pretty common.
Hey - good luck with school next semester. I tested positive for old age don't think I can get over that. Don't worry about the positive test lot of false positives in them.
Good Luck with school second semester. And don't get too worried about the positive test. I tested positive for old age and they were right--guess they have no meds for that. Perk up and get the tree out and up. Christmas spirit helps all.
-N-
Post a Comment