Tuesday, December 28, 2010

LOL...YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO BELIEVE THIS...

Yesterday I went to get my uniforms for school...and on the way out of the uniform store...I accidentally hooked a top on my purse.....No I did NOT notice this...purse is heavy so I just didn't notice....You know..I walked the whole length of the mall and no one said a damn thing! Until I was just about to walk out the door......and some lady said Ma'am you have a dress hanging from your purse. I'm like OMG! So I had to walk ALL the way back to the other end of the store and return it....(it was an extra small so no point trying to keep it...lol) not that I would anyway...I was getting warm all that walking wearing the big long leather coat...sheesh...I also went to office depot for school supplies,I decided they were a bit too pricey for my budget...so I went to wal-mart...I can't tell you the last time I was in a wal-mart and didn't see some lazy a$$ in pajamas....sheesh. Complete with Eyeore slippers....... :o

got my hair cut today...too cute...lol wapped it off at the shoulder.

Next Monday is the big day...wooo hoo!

4 comments:

~mel said...

I'm with you on those wearing pajamas in the stores and with the slippers no less... sheesh is right~ put some pants on people!

Congrats on the haircut ~ I did that too not too long ago ~ just wapped it off at the shoulders. Good luck Monday!

Neil A. Waring said...

Good Luck with school next week--I have to go back myself.

betty said...

you go girl! You will do just fine in school! cute story about the dress, LOL! love your new blog header picture!

Happy New Year!

betty

jack69 said...

Sickening you couldn't hook something you could use!!! hahahahah
Nah, I know you would not keep it. Unless it was the winning lottery ticket and who ever holds the ticket is the winner!

Glad you are still prepping for the operation, oh, that is school. Good, but still prepping! Take care and try to be good!
Love from Florida, I hate to mention it, but it is 70's and sunshine here on arrival today.