Monday, November 15, 2010

HOW TO BE A GRACIOUS BITCH

HOW TO BE A GRACIOUS BITCH Jennifer's wedding day was fast approaching.
Nothing could dampen her excitement - not even her parent's nasty divorce.Her mother had found the PERFECT dress to wear, and would be the best-dressed mother-of-the-bride ever!

A week later, Jennifer was horrified to learn that her father's new, young wife had bought the exact same dress as her mother!Jennifer asked her father's new young wife to exchange it, but she refused. ''Absolutely not! I look like a million bucks in this dress, and I'm wearing it,'' she replied.Jennifer told her mother who graciously said, ''Never mind sweetheart. I'll get another dress. After all, it's your special day.''A few days later, they went shopping, and did find another gorgeous dress for her mother.
When they stopped for lunch, Jennifer asked her mother, ''Aren't you going to return the other dress? You really don't have another occasion where you could wear it."
Her mother just smiled and replied, ''Of course I do, dear.....I'm wearing it to the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding.''
(NOW I ASK YOU - IS THERE A WOMAN OUT THERE, ANYWHERE, WHO WOULDN'T ENJOY THIS STORY?)


HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!

7 comments:

Paula said...

Go get 'em mother of the bride.

jack69 said...

Thy is is a girl thing right???

The father is still wearing jeans and t-shirt, right?

Okay hahahahaha! Sherry explained it, she caught it right away.

GIRLS!

Seriously... good one Mel.

betty said...

too cute!! loved it!

betty

Missie said...

That was so cute!

Joann said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

~mel said...

LOVE IT!!!

Toon said...

I love good-hearted people who are calm but devious. Just hope I never cross one.