This was someone's house cute decor..lol
This is Landon...he is 7 I think he is Betty and Paul's older son. Paul asked bvefore we left for trick or treating How long BEFORE I am carrying this stuff? (the sheild and sword)...lol......20 min...lol......amoung the other complaints....How much longer? Are we done yet....Can we go home now...?......lol kids today are such wussies.
This is the little cutie pie who just turned 2 the day before.....This is Dylan.......
This is Emily....she turned 5 today!! This is Rachel and Joe's youngest...her older sister is 19..lol
Little Emily is NOT a girlie girl......she plays football.(tosses that ball with a perfect spiral!!)....likes cars no intrest in dolls....and like Mustang cars.....Very unlike her older sister Whitney.....ALL girl......
I am sooooo glad the elections are over no more phone calls...people coming to the door...ugh
Brother #1 sent me my birthday present.....a month early......but that's ok I'll can use the cash for the application fee for school. ( I will get the money back)
anywho...that's what's been happening with me......besides watching tv.....and job hunting....
My fav show lately is "Unsolved Mysteries"..lol.....I was watching 1000 way to die and Disorderly .......something or other....1000 ways to die is kinda morbid...It's alledgedly about the stupid way people actually die.......but I gotta wonder...some of them seem a bit "far fetched" if you ask me but....Others...well let's just say ..you can't fix stupid....The other one is police vidioes...from the different police staions...high speed chases and sobriety tests...lol some of them are funny......and of course..I'm a big C.S.I. fan so I watch alot of reruns of that.....and All in the Family...lol.
Till next time....later
.jpg)


3 comments:
Fast stop before this thing dies again.
Like the entry, yes the friend is very pretty. and I like the kids photos, but the kid on the roof is the BEST!
And here I thought you had decided to go to school in Europe!!!
Love Jack & Sherry in Misissippi
sounds like you found a great place to spend Halloween! Cute kids and costumes! I too am glad the elections are over!
betty
Spidergirl! Cool!
Post a Comment