HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY DAY!!

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
4 comments:
I ain't eating no more pumpkin pie. I thought that always looked mighty familiar.
hahahah
happy Thanksgiving to Thee!
LOL!! Now I'm not sure I'll ever be able to eat another piece of pumpkin pie without seeing this image in my mind :)
Have a Happy Thanksgiving too!
betty
Well, that did it for me! I'm immediately trading my pumpkin pie for an apple pie.
(please, DON'T tell me how apple pies are made......)
Happy Turkey Day!
All I can say is thank goodness I don't like pumpkin pie! LOL
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment