Thursday, May 27, 2010

CAUTION GRANDBABY PICTURES!!!!!

This is my "grandbaby" lol..no...I'm "Grandma Auntie Mel" this is grandma and jeffery...



he is 13 months old now...is he cute or what? lol
this is me (baby on my lap...lol and let me tell you he did NOT want to be there......Cindy (real gramma) connie (mom) no way you can tell who Mom and daughter are...lol and JefferyIII and Jeffery II ! Daddy is quite a cutie pie...



nice shot here of the family!
Found out I will be working another 2 weeks..woo hoo!! Warehouse still is not cleaned out...there are only two of us left...wish my partner was someone else but...everybody else said get me the f*** outta here....they are very close to reirement age...so I don't blame them.....Me I get stuck with the one who only last week was bitching because she didn't understand why Neal didn't lay her off there is nothing to do....(Neal did ask for "volunteers" TWICE!!!!! and she didn't take it.....so now I'm stuck with her GRRRRRRRRRR....
Hope you all have a great Memorial weekend!!
Please remember why we have this day.


8 comments:

garnett109 said...

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend

Missie said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures. I love to look at family pics. Have a great weekend.

jack69 said...

Mel, I have never commented on your opening line to your Blog, but I like it. I appreciate it and I feel you practice it also, yes most folks are faceing something unpleasant and it is good to be kind.

NOW GRandma is it???

Great shots and yes, the picture qualifies as a CUTIE!

Take care. I think I know how you feel about the last surviving 'partner', I feel for you with your positive attitude to spent the last two weeks with a complainer!

Oh well, you will survive.

Love you Mel (yeah I said it, LOL)

Toon said...

He looks like a talker -- like he doesn't appreciate "quiet". lol

Neil A. Waring said...

Good looking bunch - don't ya just love grand kids? (we have 5 and several more we claim)
Have a great Memorial Day

-N-

~mel said...

Great family pics! Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

Anonymous said...

awww what a sweetie boy...and I love that age...boy they move around huh...and everything is new..and exciting for them anyway LOL...and well a job is a job for however long it is for...right??? LOL..I think you have that "grandma" bit down just fine!!! LOL...God Bless...hugs Ora in KY

JOHN said...

Melanie,
Oh how I miss your stories.I will stop by more.Glad your working.And the pictures are nice.Take care
John