Friday, May 7, 2010

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

SEE WHAT SATURDAY SAYS???????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Snow?????????? HELLO! it's MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sheesh, Well anyway....today was a good day..I was the only one to stay at work today...lmaoo
I loved it..peacefull...lol.....the manager came along and said..your it?? I said yup...make a note of it...lol...Mel stayed all day...lol.
Said good bye to one of the girls..she left today..took the early layoff...NOT me..I ain't going till I have too...lol.
Stopped at a new place to eat on the way home to grab some dinner for me and roomie...the Soup Store or something like that....got something me or roomie has had before.....Lobster bisque....I'm not a big fan of lobster but roomie likes it but this stuff was DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chunks of real lobster...was way pricey tho...$17.99 for 2 16oz.bowls.was worth it tho. yum!
not impressed with facebook at all....kinda silly..
Have a great weekend

5 comments:

jack69 said...

Come on! Have a cookie and relax. Get out your snow shoes, or what ever you folks up there do when it snows. Of course most folk get inside ideas. I try to convince S of indoor sports but usually no go.

Love your fish tank. Also like your attitude toward the job, I know you hate it. I hate it and I ain't involved except toooooo many jobs have went South, and that not meaning Alabam.
Always good to see the heading 'Honey I'm Home!
Love ya (but of course I love... oh well) Take care of yourself and have a good weekend and catch a snow flake on your tongue. Leave the other flakes on the bus!
Then back to the Blooms of spring!

Missie said...

We've had great weather to, but on Sunday, we'll only have a high of 58. No snow though thank goodness!

Joann said...

I LOVE Lobster.... but lobster bisque that I've had taste too fishy!! LOL!!

Don't leave facebook, give it a chance... thanks for accepting my 'friend' request!!

Anonymous said...

LOL...if we all get flurries it will be a fluke and a fun thing..might as well enjoy it all..we can control alot of things...but mother nature isn't one of them LOLOL...I love your attitude...gonna be the last man..opps woman down...tough..but oh so very nice...LOL...have a great day...God Bless...hugs..Ora

Toon said...

I agree with your opinion about facebook. It's a huge waste of time.