WOW What a nice weekend we had...especially for November in Wisconsin....60 + degrees!
Went to a friends house Saturday after work to help take her Halloween decorations down....dang does she have the stuff...lol and then we put up her Thanksgiving stuff. I wish I could do that at my house...the stuff would grow legs and walk off in my neighborhood.. While I was there we had dinner and I got a hair cut....(yes ALL of them...lol)
Sunday I got alot of house cleaning done...dishes even mopped...lol well hated job for me.Even mopped the hallway. vaccuumed,changed cat boxes.....EWWWW
I cannot believe it has been a month already for me being smoke free......woo hoo!
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


4 comments:
Dropping the habit now for thirty days is quite the achievement! Good for you, even tough youare a very nasty person! How can you say that about Livermush, one of the great foods of my home town@!!!!!
hahahahahahaha! It is much better than it sounds and does not even taste like liver. Even though I do love liver.!!
Hope youhave a great evening. in your clean house!!!! I bet you wish you had a livermush sandwich!!! OUCH! DON'T HIT ME AGAIN!!!
Love anyway,
From NC, Jack & Sherry
Sounds like you are doing great with the no smoking. You seem more energetic and happy. (Hugs)Indigo
Congrats on the not smoking, I bet you can now smell those cat boxes since you quit?
a month...a WHOLE month...wow...awesome...just great...lotsa pats on the back...LOLOL...I for one am so very proud of you...and don't you just feel great??? God Bless...hugs...Ora
Post a Comment