BEFORE....you cross the intersection.....Mr. School bus driver........dumba$$...no one had to slam on brakes or anything but dayum!!!! BOZO you are carrying precious cargo... And people ask me all the time hey Mel..why don't you learn how to drive?? Um I feel safe in the big bad bus...thanks...lol. Cars do the same thing....pull out in front of the bus...don't bother looking or anything...dumba$$'s.
I bought my train ticket yesterday...woooo hooo...going to my favorite Aunt's house for Thanksgiving.....I leave Friday......20th return...29th.....nine days of....cooking doing dishes....hey wait one minute........this was supposed to be vacation?!?!?!? No I do alot for her when I go there...she is after all 89 or 90ish...So I do all I can.....for her when I go. and I get to see my fav cousin and his family too.
My boss came up to me the other day and said...Melanie..you have an exorbitant amount of vacation time coming yet...you have plans for it yet??? I'm like ummm....no but I can make some....We have a use it or lose it policy.....come to find out I have 12 days yet! I have to use it by the end of the year or lose it.....so I will be off MOST next month......ooooops! Apprently I was not the only one who has this problem..lol We have a calendar in front of my desk and we all put different color dots on it for the days we are taking...lol I dont think much work is going to get done next month.....just a hunch...lol
have a great night...
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


1 comment:
Enjoy your time with the Aunt. Nice of you to visit and help.
Also the time off will be nice. Have yourelf a small ball!
Take care.
Sherry & Jack
Post a Comment