Friday, November 6, 2009

GOOD MORNING!!!!

Good morning everyone! Well this will be day 28...feels great! However,,I do miss the physical act of smoking...~sigh~. I cannot believe it will be one month on Monday.

Not much else going on around here..S.S.D.D. weather is still kinda nice..every other day...lol.

We have been working Saturdays..sheesh..don't bother me tho I could use the extra bucks....building up for the exodus to Mexico in a few months. I guess It will be back to school for me..EWWWWWW.

Well it's off to work for me have a great day!

5 comments:

Gin said...

Congrats on your 28 days. One day at a time! :-)

Thank you for all of your support. It has meant the world to me.

Cindi said...

Yeah! keep up the good work!!!!
xoxoxo

garnett109 said...

Enjoy your day

Missie said...

Congrats on 28 days smoke free! That's an incredible accomplishment.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! AWESOME!!! WAY TO GO!!! ... yes...shouting to the roof tops...a whole month...and yes...I would think it would take a while to adjust to an "old" habit...but don't you just feel the greatest in the world...God Bless you girl...and a big BIG hug!! Ora