Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP........

On Saturday on the way home from work I decided to do a little shopping I needed a couple of new hoodies ..you know the sweat shirts with hoods...anyway I was waiting for the bus to take me to the store I wanted to go to...and.... Well I feel so special now...lol....I got to ride the bus with JESUS!!!!!!! I did for real! At least that's what he screamed at everyone and no one in particular anyway....it all started a few minutes after I got off the one bus to wait for the other..I arrived and there where two older(ish) men on the stop already JESUS and some other guy...and I went into te shelter to sit...and the other guy got up to leave the shelter to for some reason....and then two young men (maybe 18ish) came into the shelter JESUS guy asks ..to everyone and no one in particular..ARE YOU GOD? I AM JESUS THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1965 (according to the JESUS guy) I kinda looked like ohhh boy....the young men we're snickering so was I trying to stifle them actually...the JESUS guy went silent and continued his pacing.......and minute or two later he (the JESUS guy) announced to everyone and no one in particular.....I AM A COMMUNIST......I SABOTAGE COMMUNIST WATCH ME SABOTAGE YOU..... set off some more snickers from me and the young men (yes I know it is not nice to snicker but...couldn't help it....) and he went silent again...and continued his pacing....a few minutes later... I AM JESUS.THE HOLY SPIRIT.AND THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1965 (and something else about Martin Luther King That I did not quite catch) and went silent again..and some thing about an organ WATCH ME EAT YOUR ORGAN....(!) and JESUS guy goes silent again.....untill....he announces to everyone and no one in particular...I AM A NAZI WANT TO SEE MY NAZI STAR? and something about a hand warmer....DO YOU WANT TO TOUCH THE HAND WARMER?? (ummmmm.......no) Well about this time the bus comes so we all get on the bus I and the young men go to the back of the bus because JESUS sat in the front....well...NOW he is telling everyone and no one in particular...that he is going to have to fix some copper tubing on his still beacuse he sells moonshine......and annouced a few other things too and the bus pulled over and picked up some otyer poor sap who hears JESUS guy yelling about his broken still looks ant me and rolls his eyes..and bout that time my stop was up..and I pulled the dinger and as I was gotting off the bus I told the new guy...that he is JESUS too.....lol I shoul mention the bus I was taking did go to the VA hospital...so I hope that is where JESUS was heading...to get his meds refilled......
anyway that was my Saturday interesting huh??
I took the garbage out today almost killed myself doing that...last week I tossed the old washer hose (damn washer) down the basement stairs....well today i stepped on it an got a good egg on my head....amost took out the old bookshelf.....roomie wasn't home at the time....I told her..what if I fell and broke something..and knocked my self out....YOU'D NEVER FIND ME ! LMAOOO she said yea I'd never think to look down there either......sad very sad...lol I'll have to leave a note next time I take the garbage out....

3 comments:

garnett109 said...

They had mental illness during jesus's time, you know jesus is all over the place lol!

Lin said...

Hi,
I saw you comment on Betty's post about the pie. I voted for mincemeat, too! Love it, and I'm the only one in my house, so I'll have to eat it myself!

jack69 said...

It is always good to meet Jesus. I once had Jesus fix my tooth in Florida, but he charged me $240.00. Probably the same guy!
Careful with the stairs, twould be terrible for you to meet Jesus with garbage all over you from the fall!
Be careful,
Sherry & Jack