Well yesterday....Washer was delivered....hooked up...they didn't have the same hose hook thingy like I had on mine..so we took the "hose hook thingy" off of the old washer stuck it on the "hose" on the new washer.....good to go right?? NOT...Nothing for me could be that easy...So this morning while doing the first load of wash...the new hose thingy falls out of old hose hook thingy......water everywhere...SOOOO off to Menard's.....got a hose clamp.......and some silicone...and some ty-raps.....AND duct tape...lol...did that work......no of course not WHY would it...this is me right.....so BACK to Menard's (all on the bus mind you) I went...this time armed with a pic of what I was trying to do.....got a "nipple" of some sort and another hose clamp.....nipple thingy of some sort fit into the old hose hook thingy but NOT to the other hose thingy.....go figure. So ANYWAY. I discovered if I hold the "hose" thingy into the standpipe when it spins out after all the cycles I can manage to do it.....so..4 loads of laundry holding the hose to the standpipe.....(picture large woman STRETCHED over the washer holding onto a hose while washer is spinning....) I have a call into "rent-a-hubby" but he has to work today so I asked Mrs. rent-a-hubby to have him call me ...maybe he will have some clue as to how to get the hose hook thingy and hose thingy to get together or maybe switch out the hoses ,I saved the hose from the old washer which lucky for me no one took from the side yard last night. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Friday night I was invited to a baseball game....Brewers-vs-Phillies.....was a good time we won. I'm not a huge fan of baseball so I didn't really pay much attention...I was people watching mostly....lol. Right before the 7th inning we have the "sausage races" I have never seen them race in person before it was sooooo funny...Brat won! Then there was some who ha out on the field and THEN BONNNNNNNNNNNNNG.................BONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG...............BONNNNNNNNNG...I Had NO clue what that was all about.....TREVOR TIME came on the tele-tron thingy apparently Trevor Hoffman was coming to play...quite the entrance...lol (he is one of the pitchers)must be a good one too..crowd was on their feet.....all I know of baseball is hit the ball run the bases....lol It was fun tho. Something different for a Friday night.
hope you all had a good weekend.
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


5 comments:
Hoping your washer gets fixed!
Sounds like hose thingy hell!!
Hope you get it fixed quickly...
Enjoy.....LindaMay
hmm so much for rumors that there would be new stuff posted...
Glad you got tog o to a baseball game, Not think about that washer for a couple hours
Glad you got tog o to a baseball game, Not think about that washer for a couple hours
Post a Comment