Well I HOPE this will be the last week at the laundromat......After last week tho..I decided to find a different one......had to haul it on the bus but...90 city blocks later I was a t a very nice one...small but very nice...I don't need a large one for 3 loads clean...no bums...only a older lady with her grandson,were there.
Roomie made taco's for dinner..both chicken and beef...yum! Hit the spot after laundry!
I got to leave work early on Friday..we had inventory...and finished early so boss man let a few of us leave early.
Tomorrow I HAVE to mow...ugh! I don't want too at all I'm dreaming of cement! Paint it green who will know? lol.
Wednesday I'll be back at the food bank for more torture..lol.
Me and Roomie are going to attempt to quit smoking....( :0 ) Getting WAY to expensive,I still have to make Dr's appointment for the chantix wonder how much that will cost me....you would think it would be covered 100% but I'm sure it won't be..
have a great night
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


2 comments:
It s easy to quit smoking, you can do it,I'm betting that you can!
I quit after many many more years than you are old. It is some sort of mind set. I wish I could explain it. One day I said, 'this is it'.
Can't imagine the long bus rides for the laundry. I can appreciate the small crowd from when we used to go. Lots of stories from laundry mats, some even funny.
Hope you get the washer soon.
Here in the motor home we have a washer/dryer combo. Problem it takes small loads and you cannot wash another load while one is drying because it is the same machine. LOL
My cousin was in Saudi Arabia, said every apt had this type. You must wash everyother day though.
Post a Comment