Back to the laundromat.......C is having brake issues with her car.....her "other half ~cough~ is working on them. She is also being worked to death by her boss...lol. AND having some "help" issues. So hopefully this will be MY last trip to the laundromat....Took some of roomies too jeans and tops. lugging it on the bus is for the birds...lol especially when it's 88 blocks out of your way....because the on that is 8 blocks from home is full of drunken bums..GRRRR. Well........apparently so is the bus...lmaooo on the way home a drunk....thankfully not a smelly bummy drunk..........sat next to me on the bus........UGH.....AND commenced to tell me his life story...and that he bought a pizza for a friend of his who is dying of cancer (he did have a hot fresh pizza) BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH......sigh...why me. Soooooo when I finally got home and lugged the cart UP the stairs....12 of them.....while I was digging in my purse for the house keys the damn cart got away from me and went backwards back DOWN the stairs...UGH. so I had to lug it back UP the stairs...(this time got my keys out BEFORE lugging it UP the stairs...lol) I thought the cart was broke but it was just bent up pretty good and...thankfully the bottle of soap did not slit or break ~whew~
Had to miss the Packer game to do this too..we lost...~sigh~ to the Bungles.....(!)
hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


3 comments:
I know you will be glad to skip the trips to the laundramat especially on the bus. I know it ain't funny, so I ain't laughing at the words you said as you followed the cart down the stairs.
Maybe a snicker...... Glad it was not busted. I deleted the other for speeeelllling .
Sherry & Jack
Melanie.I hope you get a car and your very own washer and dryer.88 blocks,how long by bus does that take,And thankyou I m feeling much better.I miss reading blogs and writing,Have a great week,Check back in with you
JOHN
Post a Comment