Sunday, October 4, 2009

WASHER IS FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Hope anyway did 3 loads and no water disaster...so...fixed....I had to call "C" so she could send her other half to check it out for me and he got he hose hook thingy to stay on the hose....apparently I didn't have the hose hook thingy pushed on far enough for the hose clamps to grab where they needed too...go figure...lol. Anyway laundry is done..whooo hoooo!

We lost seven people at work on Friday...2 went voluntarily. One is moving to Florida the other one just has had enough. They are going by seniority. And one of the groupleaders is really up set over just stupid things and is causing a "few" problems....he is worried he will just haf the ones that are not "trained" over on his line...well I guess that is too bad...most of the people are over on his line so thats where most of them are gone from..I guess he will have to suck it up and work harder...and actually "work on the line" thats a big joke in the department,,he is the only groupleader who does NOT know how to do all the jobs on his line...(he is also the only "HE" groupleader too.)

well hope you all had a great weekend!!

3 comments:

garnett109 said...

glad it is fixed send you a basket full for you to do

Sage Ravenwood said...

I'm happy for you hon. I know the washer has been an aggravating problem for you. (Hugs)Indigo

shirl72 said...

You sure have had a time with the
washer. So glad it is fixed.
Jack mention on his blog you had the washer fixed. He will be here
about 5 more days and then like
Willie "on the road again"
Sounds like you have some disgruntle people at work. I am
so glad I am retired.

Shirl