Floyd.....the talker of the two "children".......3:30 ish this am......MEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW.....etc......at the top of his lungs...I put the covers over my head...he was downstairs and I heard him screaming......dang.....he was prolly looking for Tigey, dumb cat. Love him to death but DAMN. Yes I am a bit testy.
Well day 15!! Still smoke free. I do still crave one once in a while....ok ok alot....I still check my coat pockets when I come in..looking for them...lol. I am finally noticing a change or two..the biggest being I don't hack in the mornings anymore. And I don't get as winded as I used to....one day at a time I guess!
We have been having alot of dreary weather here lately...rainy..cept..Wednesday was just beautiful.....then back to yuck.....supposed to be partly sunny today I hope so I neeed to go food shopping.(on the bus):P
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


5 comments:
What's with cats and 3AM????
Mine was up,too......LindaMay
ps....Congrates on being smoke free!!
I have one that I call the one claw wonder. He will reach out a single claw and prick me like a pin to see if he can get me moving. No doubt that doesn't put me in a good mood.
As for rain. It's been the rainiest frigging year ever. It started in mid March here in NY and it's been raining every since, I swear. Summer brought around maybe 8 days total with no rain and now it's Fall and guess what? Still raining. It's like water torture. I'm looking forward to snow so it does anything BUT rain. (Hugs)Indigo
You've got it beat!
so happy your are still "smoke free"..I know it cannot be easy..I have never had to do it..I did give up drinking cokes and pepsi...does that count??? LOL..but it is a good thing we are doing...hang tough ladybug...and put the cat outside LOLOLOL...if you can....have a happy blessed day...hugs..Ora in KY
FIFTEEN DAYS!!! WOO HOO!!!! GOOD GIRL!!!! I need some tips and some of that willpower to stop EATING!! LOL!! I'm really proud of you!!
Post a Comment