Tuesday, September 8, 2009

THIS IS THE BEST I HAVE HEARD "LIFE" EXPLAINED


Two wolves. One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, ' My son, the battle is between two ' wolves ' inside us all. One is Evil. - It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. - It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather:

Which wolf wins?

'The old Cherokee simply replied,

The one you feed. '

3 comments:

garnett109 said...

Sounds about right to me

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey...been a while since I "commented" but hopefully I will be better...sorry you had such a bad time at the laundry mat..I only go if my washer or dryer are broke..and that isn't often LOL...cause I make sure they are well maintained LOLOL...and your "story of life" was neat...and made alot of sense...hope all is well with you these days...and being in your jammies by five sounds like a good thing to me...LOL...God Bless...hugs from Ora in KY

Cindi said...

;) yep....I agree