Going crazy but ok....this pandemic needs to go...I can't speak for anyone else but I AM TERRIFIED! I wish people would stop treating this like a big joke.
Peop[le are dying for Peats sake.....sheesh....
I am still unemployed.....finally signed up for food stamps...embarrassing....but no longer starving...lol.
Hope all 4 of my readers are ok and healthy and doing well!
Later....
.jpg)


2 comments:
Nice to see the alert. Glad you are ok and just as sassy as ever. ;-)
Nice to see you on line.
Sherry & jack down in /Florida
What is the story.? I was on Chrome when I commented and ti would not take. I am now on foxfire, hope it goes.
Good to see the alert and know you are still among the living. I reckon you are ready for those nice winters up there. Take care.
Sherry & jack
PS: I wouldn't have known the comment did not take until Sherry read and said you did not comment on Mel's.
Post a Comment