Thursday, December 19, 2019

OMG...THE FRUSTRATION...

WOW....my whole life is in the shitter....found out I do not get unemployment...because I broke a policy ...something about resident respect..and I did so my fault...lesson learned. 

my CNA license expired after I was let go....have to have a rtefresher course on that ...even tho it only expired 19 day ago...sucks. 

have been applying every where. tried walmart...failed that stupid assessment test they have you take....good to know I am too stupid to work at walmart.

I surender

Later

3 comments:

jack69 said...

Things will start looking up. Wishing you the best!
Sherry & jack

Jon said...

Melanie - I really hope that things will improve for you. The weight of our troubles can seem like an avalanche. And everything happens at once. Take care and hang in there. I hope 2020 will bring you rays of blessed sunshine instead of dark and dire clouds. Big hugs!

JOHN said...

we need more blogs from you, Its been awhile
John