Monday, May 3, 2021

WOW......FOR REAL.....

Well ain't this something?!   Everyone ok I hope...me not so much....still unemployed Prolly going to be homeless...Can't pay property taxes....bad years all around...I did sign up for a few temp services...Decided to go back to factory work...hopefully someone calls soon...

Like I said...this covid shit needs to GO...


Well anyway that's what's up in my world...

Take care

2 comments:

ADB said...

Good luck, hope you find work soon to alleviate the stressful situation you find yourself in.

jack69 said...

IT is GOOD to see you back, BUT so sorry to hear the bad stuff. That does suck. And we heartedly agree, this Covid need to GO and never be heard of again.
Thinking of you lady and sure hope that the worst does not happen. You sure have followed a lot of rabbit trails in the last few years, that is for sure.
Sherry & jack now in North CArolina.