Tuesday, May 15, 2018

WELL GUESS WHO IS BACK!!!!!

Well hello everyone....if there is any one left to read this......It certainly has been a while...I got way too many stories for you guys...Well 'puter still down it was supposedly "fixed" by best friends hubby.....he just got me a different 'puter....NONE of my pictures or anything were transferred...so I hit the library still...finally figured out how to log on here forgot my stupid password. hehehehe.

Any way me and bestie had a 'disagreement' back in August '17 and I hung up on her. and she will not call you back if you hang up on her.....I am also being very stubborn but some times Ya know..ya just gotta. I miss her dearly but cannot be made to feel like that again....to me it is just not worth it. She is a wonderful person.

I am getting more hours at work now...I work 36 hrs a week now instead of nine....which is way better for the paycheck! 

My water heater went...'NO MORE HOT WATER FOR YOU" about a month ago....damn prices on them went up....last time I needed one it cost $179.00.....this time $363.79...ON SALE!!!!! and not to mention almost $100.00 for delivery!!  AND...still not hooked up....luckily loads of people that live in the building I work in love me!!  :) and let me use their shower till I get my heater hooked up. 

Brother #1 had cancer...it is gladly gone now!

Quilt Lady put a scare into me again...passed out....then later in the day I found out she fell (not on my watch) sometime Saturday morning...she came home from church in pain...thought it was from the fall ...turns out..UTI...she took a trip to hospital.she is fine,although she did go back to hospital today..she came back already tho.
Chruch Lady is ok too she did have a hissy fit because one Thursday (her cleaning day) I could not do her cleaning because I had to leave early cause we had 'in-service'  so now I can't split her housework to 2 days.....she never had a problem before...but now she does...If I get that old and crabby some one shoot me please?

Well that what's up in my world...


Later.....

2 comments:

jack69 said...

GOOD TO SEE YOU! I have missed your tales, I will catch up myown self one of these days right now I am dealing with a sister learning a new word 'Dementia'.
Jack

Jon said...

Glad that you're doing okay and blogging again.

You're right - hot water heaters are a LOT more expensive than they used to be. When I lived in Texas my old water heater sprang a leak, and there was no way I could afford a new one. I went without hot water for over a year!