Well...I attempted to get a second and/or new job with a lady that we used to take care of when the outfit I work for had her as a client.......OH BOY dumb ass move...(I did turn it down) her daughter who begged me to come work for this new place to care for her Mom...whom I love like my own.....The first thing she "grilled" me about was why I had both books out...(one is care plan and other was all the stuff we have to record on) their "chart" so to speak...anyway in this book they have what they call "the money sheet" she didn't have a blank page for the shift I was working .....and the last one to be filled out was for April 22.....(I was there on the 25th) I was looking for a blank page and she asked me all kinds of stupid questions about what thew books were for and whatever..( I apparently "passed" that little test...THEN...
Well I had a little trouble remembering how to to put her nebulizer thingy together right (and I did have it put together right) there were 3 extra parts left over that I guess she uses when she does not use the mask...AND...she told me.....I don't know if you are qualified to do this job (!?)
I was pulled out of "training" to go and take care of her....I had to go back for the rest of the training today but decided I would stay with the company I am at now....They didn't really have anything to steady and they work a lot of "PRN" (as needed). and all different shifts. They did want me to stay tho....
She really hurt my feelings.....not to mention sucked ALL of my self-confidence out of my head...I already have self-esteem problems I don't think I need her help....
I get you want the best care for your mom but DAMN....
Anyway....that's what's up in my world.
Later.....
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


1 comment:
You run into ignorant folk in life, too bad you found an ignorant one who was also STUPID! I know it is easy to say, but seriously you must learn to file those under CRAP heads and go on.
The best to you!
Post a Comment