Thursday, June 7, 2018

WELL.....LOL STILL NO HOT WATER....

Well....been way over a month....I have just decided I will prolly never have hot water again.....I have the water heater....just no one to put it in...lol  Did make a call to newly found nephew.....I don't remember tellin you guys about that or not....I'll have to look....he does handyman/remodeling stuff...I take my showers in the building where I work....one of my residents lets me use her shower or one of the other residents who has 'adopted me' lets me use hers too....

Weather here is crazy...end of May was COLD/RAINY....COLD....COLD/RAINY....HOT .....It is a bit better now but sheesh....I guess it's better than -20 and snow...so I will shut up about it....lol.

Why the heck do people do the things they do....If you have a problem being... 
touched,
breathed on,
bumped into,
talked to,
looked at.....
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAY THE FUCK OFF THE BUS!!!!! For your own sanity.... 
the bus drivers sanity.....
and for the sanity of ALL passengers on that bus!!!
BUY A CAR! If you can't afford one walk..simple...
4 people in the past two weeks have gotten on the bus and chewed people out because they were bumped into...touched....etc...

Finally got my lawn mowed...(you know my fav job..NOT)
my back yard was waist high!!!!!!!!  OMG!!! had to weed wack it first....took me 20 fraken minutes to figure out how to put the stupid string in....LMAOO
Any way got to pooped out so at least got the front mowed and weed wacked the back and two days later my sweetie pie neighbors finished the back for me!

Well My 2 hours is almost up...till next time..

Well That's what's up in my world

Later.....


1 comment:

jack69 said...

never give up, Never Give Up, NEVER GIVE UP! I cannot believe this, still no water?

Hope the Nephew can get it done. It ain't that danged hard unless you can't use just 'anyone' to do the job. I know of places you cannot get something like that done because of 'laws', labor laws.
Good luck BTW!