Wednesday, October 12, 2016

WELL......I THOUGHT I WAS CONFUSED BEFORE.....

Well I thought i was confused BEFORE I watched that second debate.......WOW .....really?! Those are our choices?  I didn't realize Bill Clinton was running again...........?  Trump bringing up "The rapes" those should have been taken care of YEARS AGO by the women who were victimized......not saved up later for other uses. he did a bad thing...get over it....he is  probably  NOT the only president who got a blow job in the oval office either...or the first to cheat on his wife.... Mr.Trump is not much better.....Honestly does he really think that that is Just "locker" talk?.....and his FIRST  priority will be to get a "special" prosecutor to put Hillary in jail?  Of all the other problems in this country....That's his first priority?????  I tell ya I am so aggravated...It ain't funny...Wisconsin Senate race is not any better....I wish candidates would tell you WHY you should vote for THEM instead of WHY I should NOT vote for the other...and those third party commercials make it even worse.....

Anyway  I got my A1C checked on the 10th.....It went up...only one point....6.8......not to bad considering I have been out of meds since June.....I expected it to go up a lot more than that. I need to call Dr. tho..he prescribed the wrong form of Metformin for me...he gave me 500mg of ER 2xday I was taking 1000mg 2xday the ER stuff does NOTHING  for me....chore for tomorrow.....

Weather has been cooling off quite nicely cold front supposed to come through sometime tonight I hope it don't rain too much I have to mow my freaken lawn...I hate mowing the lawn.....I hate it with a passion....If I could make my back yard all cement I would...lol.

Anyway..that's what's up in my world....

Later......








2 comments:

jack69 said...

Yeah, this ain't a fun political race. One who is full of crap running against someone else that is full of crap. What a great choice! This is the best we can do?

Enjoy the weather up there.

2023 said...

Can you really blame the people we'd want for president for not running?