Monday, October 31, 2016

I AM STARVING......

and..to lazy to clean a fry pan.....was going to do it anyway and realized I did not have any oil.....so now I am waiting on the oven.......pork chops!  

Got a notice from that wonderful market place for insurance ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!
I have no freaken clue as to what orifice they would like me to pull this out of!!
I will keep you posted.....

These are my new Halloween earrings!!  Wanted to scare some of the old ladies today....no such luck...those old bags ain't scared of sh*t...LOL My friend Rita said I was going to get smacked....I told her I smack back....LOL

I had a slip up in the smoking department.....I will be back to non-smoking tomorrow.....(stress from insurance notice I'm thinking)

I really cannot wait for Nov. 8th so we can get this stupid election over with I am so sick of it....We are screwed with whoever wins

Anyway not much else going on in my world....

Later....

3 comments:

Jon said...

I love that header photo - - October is so glorious, and I'm always sad when it ends. I also like your Halloween earrings (even though I hate spiders...).

I think everybody is SICK of this stupid election. It's completely insane. We'd probably be better off having a monarchy. Well, maybe....

jack69 said...

Like the ear ring! (Or ear decoration)

Yeh, we all had set backs when quitting, but it is worth it to keep on trying. It does finally work, experience. (I remember digging thru ash trays for the longest butt! LOL)

Also remember ALMOST picking one up off the street. LOL LOL

2023 said...

A little relapse might just make you more determined about it. My fry pan has not been in use for a while, & I hate cleaning it too. Enjoy your pork chops.