DAY 103!!!! I did weaken a bit one day last week and had one......did nothing for me...... It has finally cooled off enough for me to hopefully start walking again....I feel like a bloated pig... I have gained so much weight back,,GRRRRR I am still considering joining a gym...but then I have to ask myself..would I really go....I did go to Planet Fitness with a friend as a guest....I did like it but...no one was particularly friendly everyone has their earbuds in.....and the lockers are WAY small....try stuffing a winter coat made by Omar the tent maker in one.....and a work-out bag and what I call my "old Lady bag".......and winter boots...etc.
My old lady bag is a bag that I carry to and from work holds my lunch....a book....my umbrella...bus schedules....and anything else that I have to get to and from work.....I always thought my Stepmom was a nutcase cause she ALWAYS had to have that extra ...OMG!!! I'M OLD!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?
Not fair!! I am only 51!!!!
Anyway.....not much else goin on here I do have a bus stop story tho.....
(copied from my facebook status)
OK before this rant goes on...I have NO money.....penniless...broke till payday.....couldn't buy a loaf of bread if my life depended on it.....
1st MOBS (MAN ON BUS STOP) EXCUSE ME MA'AM...DO YOU HAVE 50 CENTS?
ME: NO SORRY I DON'T
MOBS...THANK YOU MA'AM YOU HAVE A NICE NIGHT...
ME: YOU TO SIR.....
a few minutes pass.......
2ND MOBS......EXCUSE ME MISS WOULD YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE A DOLLAR?
ME: NO SORRY I DON'T.
MOBS: OK MA'AM THANK YOU HAVE A BLESSED NIGHT....
ME: YOU TOO....
a few minutes pass.....
3RD MOBS: EXCUSE E MA'AM.....DO YOU HAVE 50 CENTS...
ME: SORRY NO I DON'T.
MOBS: OK THANK YOU MA'AM YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.
ME: YOU TOO.
ME: NO SORRY I DON'T
MOBS...THANK YOU MA'AM YOU HAVE A NICE NIGHT...
ME: YOU TO SIR.....
a few minutes pass.......
2ND MOBS......EXCUSE ME MISS WOULD YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE A DOLLAR?
ME: NO SORRY I DON'T.
MOBS: OK MA'AM THANK YOU HAVE A BLESSED NIGHT....
ME: YOU TOO....
a few minutes pass.....
3RD MOBS: EXCUSE E MA'AM.....DO YOU HAVE 50 CENTS...
ME: SORRY NO I DON'T.
MOBS: OK THANK YOU MA'AM YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.
ME: YOU TOO.
I finally get to bus stop #2
MOBS: EXCUSE ME DO YOU HAVE 2 DOLLARS
ME: NO I DO NOT....(BY NOW I AM RATHER IRRITATED)
SAME MAN....DO YOU HAVE A DOLLAR?
ME: VOICE RAISED QUITE A BIT...NO I DO NOT...I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY....
SAME MAN.....DO YOU HAVE 50 CENTS?
ME (YELLING NOW) NO I DO NOT HAVE ANY MONEY......
MOBS: EXCUSE ME DO YOU HAVE 2 DOLLARS
ME: NO I DO NOT....(BY NOW I AM RATHER IRRITATED)
SAME MAN....DO YOU HAVE A DOLLAR?
ME: VOICE RAISED QUITE A BIT...NO I DO NOT...I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY....
SAME MAN.....DO YOU HAVE 50 CENTS?
ME (YELLING NOW) NO I DO NOT HAVE ANY MONEY......
MOBS.......HE Had some not so nice words for me yelling at him....
REALLY......YOU ARE GOING TO YELL AT ME BECAUSE I HOLLERED AT YOU....BECAUSE YOU REPEATEDLY ASKED ME FOR SOMETHING I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T HAVE...!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????
.jpg)


2 comments:
Thanks for the entertainment! Proud of you! Quitting is tough when one is serious. You take care. WE are dodging the Hurricane here, headed for Orlando.
Love from Florida!
I am 51 also, & I now carry a big bag most places when for many years I just used a letter wallet & a lip gloss as travel companions. I am a fellow past smoker, & I had a few butts before it was really over, but didn't go back to real smoking. Hope it is the same for you.
I rarely get asked for money now. Maybe I don't look as generous as I once did.
Post a Comment