Well....had to quit second job.....he popped a circuit or something....went in to visit him on Wednesday.....was "complaining" of all the things that were not being done......(?) this..and this and this....blah blah blah....I cleaned his house better than my own.....(there is another lady working for him too)....and then was complaining no one is washing his windows.....my first thought was.....you are blind!! legally blind......your BLINDS are DOWN all the time....because the BRIGHT light hurts your eyes (he can see some)....and says he can't see out of the windows. REALLY?! Anyway....told him I would wash them on
Friday,My next day to work he said something about my "tone"(?)......well come Friday I was not feeling great at all..so I called in (very rare for me) I called him to tell him I would not be coming in and he got an attitude with me and said OH I seen THAT coming....(?)and hung up on me. SOOOOO Saturday when I went in he said we have to have a talk.....You and "N" (the other lady) must of had a good talk on Wednesday....From now on you clean what you want to clean and if you don't want to clean don't .....Or did "N" call you and tell you all about it already....I told him she did NOT call me and he said OH I bet she did......which is to me the same as calling me a liar......I am many things but liar is NOT one of them....That's when I took his key off my keychain and tossed it on the counter and told him I QUIT......and let the door slam behind me........Anyway....I will miss the extra cash but I won't miss the stress...... I will still worry about him tho...he has trouble with his hand and has trouble cutting veggies and things.
On a positive note....I do have another part time job lined up...every other weekend....
I wish Spring would get here I AM FREEEEEEZING!!!!!!! Had to drag out the electric blanket. after I put it away.....
OH Guess what! I got my bathroom light fixed!! WOOHOO!....Now hot bath and a good book!! HAPPY HAPPY! was broke for 4 years or so..LOL.
anyway..that's whats up in my world...
Later............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Some people are completely impossible to please no matter what you do and they will NEVER change. No job is worth that kind of stress no matter how you need the extra money.
Life is too short and precious to waste on people who make a career out of causing chaos and dishing out shit. Let him find somebody else to make miserable.
jack69 has left a new comment on your post "WELL...QUIT SECOND JOB.......":
I'm with JON of course. There are those with whom 'A priest' could not deal with. Sounds like you just left one. Of course you will think of him, your nature. But someone will come along and fill a slot, but I bet he misses you in no time.
Anyway glad to see the alert. We have spring down here, come on down.
SORRY...ACCIDENTALLY REJECTED IT....LOL
Post a Comment