Thursday, May 26, 2016

WELL LETS SEE HERE........

Well let's see what torture was put on me in the last month since I wrote last......My washer broke......They decided to start paying us every two weeks now instead of weekly......currently between paychecks now.....I have no bread.....so off to the food bank I went....guess what.....they don't have any freaken bread either......what am I supposed to eat for lunch.......I will die ......been nice knowing you....GRRR.


I am out of my metformin.......ran out 4 days ago...numbers are still good so I am not freaking over it.......started walking again,finally warmed up enough to do so....even got a new walking buddy for Tuesdays and Thursdays!  still trying to take off what I put back on during the winter.....


OH...and day 5 no smoking.......NOT HAPPY.....but....I can't afford it anymore anyway....hopefully  I will succeed this time....we will find out Tuesday the 31 when I get blessed with a paycheck again...lol.  But the thing that is bugging me the most...I have NO ICE.....I like it in my water...I don't have any ice trays...I'd never be able to keep up with them anyway...lol I can go through at least 2 -7 pound bags in a week.....especially if it is hot outside. Like it is now...yes we went from cold directly to hot again this year.....hate when that happens..

"The Quilter" is working my last nerve......assisted her with another quilt last week.....according to her it was crosswise ( secret quilting word I guess...looked ok to me...lol) turns out the "top" was not big enough for the liner......(?)

Seen "the know it all" (the guy I no longer work for) Friday I said hi...he didn't respond Oh well....whatever......

Anyway...that's what's up in my world.....

Later.....

1 comment:

jack69 said...

I like the new top picture on the blog (or what ever it is called!) Good on the walking, good on the quit smoking (I used to quit every other day) quitting was easy! LOL But I finally did. I remember saying I would quit when they went to 30 cents a pack. But I didn't!

Now try to be good! ;-)