Friday, October 26, 2012

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Brother# 2.....calls me up a couple days after I slam the door in his face....(after the Dr. call) and says. Hey..are you still interested in getting another tattoo....if so I think I can get you one for nothing...lemme know.....Im like ...not from anyone YOU know...I  ignored his call....... a few days later  yet another call from idiot #2...Hey i got this thing from fingerhut and they gave me a creidt line of $400....is that for real? I want a couple of items and could you do the check and money thing with me...and you will be able to build up your credit....(the check and money thing is he gives me the money and I write a check...did that one time for his gas bill....till I told him to take it to a check cashing place to do it ...or order checks dickhead....) I'm like ARE YOU SH*****G ME?!?!?!?!?  NOT......This girl ain't stooopid.......ignored that call too....haven't heard from him since.....I have heard through the rumor mill he has a few new tattoo's himself..up his arm and on the back of his hand...

OHHHH   GUESS WHAT???  I have new gutters!!!!!  WOOT!! And I am getting my chimney fixed and the top of my porch replaced......there goes all my money...LMAOOO   $1500 for all.....told the handy man if a tall skinny jackass shows up and threatens you that would be my brother and feel free to cal, police...lol...He was like ok...lol cause sometimes br..idiot #2 thinks he owns the place....tomorrow the porch will be done...
I went to another job fair..waste of time..I'm thinking of signing up at manpower and going back to factory work....my unemployment will be running out soon....have to do something...
Anyway just wanted to keep you posted....


Later

4 comments:

Jon said...

It's always amusing to read the encounters with your brother - - but it makes me glad I don't have siblings.....

JOHN said...

Thanks for stopping by.My Sis is still sick.Very Nice picture Melanie.Sounds like your getting your place fixed up.Do you still have your room mate to help out?

JOHN said...

Not sure if you got my comment.I didnt get to proof rraf.It just disapeared.John

jack69 said...

Hang in there Sweetpea, you have prepared, studied and worked. It will pay off.

Love ya