JEEEEEEZE!!!! I cannot believe this......Brother #2 needs .....something.....I'd like to give him a bullet beteen the eye's but......I won't....Don't have a gun.......and it would put him out of his misery.....Anyway....two weeks ago...I get a call.....#2.."I'm going to get a hold of Renee's son and score some heroin......" I said good luck with that and hung up.......called Renee told her....her son isn't on it anymore......next day I turn on y phone.....Got voice mail from #2......."I'm going to turn Renee's son into a heroin dealer..I will set him up with all the connections he needs....so blah blah blah to Renee...."......I called Renee....told her.....two days later #2 turns up at my door.....I said GO AWAY and slammed the door.....The last thing I heard from him was "well fuck you too bitch....yesterday......calls me up ( i rejected call..he left voice mail)......wants to know if he had any Dr calls...for him....I was nice enough to call and say no messages and hung up....what balls.....I think I am done riding the crazy train with him...I'm used to the stupid things he does to himself and beiing nasty to me..but don't you DARE drag My friends and their children into this....
The weather here has turned cold....Job hunt is well....not at the moment....but I will get back on it Monday...I am taking a math and english class...I am re-learning fractions.....I still hate them.....haven't used those since I learned them the first time...lol any way...
I had to resort to taking a withdraw from my 401k...didn't want to but as of now I don't owe anyone a thin dime......and still need gutters...so hopefully that will help with the job hunt...you know they check that now...you can't even open a bank account without them checking.....SHEESH.
Well anyway thats what's going on in my world
Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


1 comment:
Going on? Fortunately not that!!! But one never knows. I think you are being wise with the brother. Stick to your guns, wait. Stick to your position, don't want to see you on the news with a smoking gun!!!
Good to know you are not in debt. You are in the upper percentages there. Good planning and budgeting and a strong will, that is for sure. Good for you.
Love from down here in NC, it is cool, time for old folk to be in Florida.
Post a Comment