What a horrible month for me...I cannot wait till September is over...Unless October will be worse...in that case ..Please shoot me now....
week one....no internet....so I could not get all my "Hours" in so NO CHECK
Week two.....got a notice to pay a fine for a T.V. that someone dumped by my garage...A T.V. I never saw.....I'm one person I don't make a whole lot of garbage so I take mine out twice a month...sometimes three...anyway....by the time I got the notice in the mail..$56.00 fine...($25.00 to protest if I choose) Which stated it would be added to my property taxes,,(OK fine what ever) so as you know I do not drive....so I had to find someone willing to take the said T.V. to the dump...by the time I found someone the T.V. was already gone. then I get a notice in the mail..a fine for $250.00!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Like WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!!!? So I called.......and they sent me pictures......someone dumped (?) a T.V. box NEXT to the garbage bin.....some tires...and just some basic litter.....which I had cleaned up earlier....And boy do I hate cleaning up other peoples crap....the Man who owns the two houses south of me had someone trim the tree that was growing out of the foundation of his garage the bozo's just left the tree branches there on MY property.....I told him about it and SUGGESTED he cut the tree down completely....and he did and all branches were removed....another pic showed a huge dog crateon top of the branches (pre removal) sheesh....anyway all the stuff was cleaned up...they sent me the pics and they have the after pics too....of the cleaned up area....So as soon as I get an extra 25 bucks I will be protesting this one....
Now for week 3...Thursday......Yet ANOTHER notice......I'm like what now....I need new gutters....and I had to take the plastic off my windows. WHAT!!?? (OK I know the gutters should be attatched to the roof and NOT hanging down and the end tied to a water spout......)...thats one side..the other is completely missing....anywho..but ..ya know...they have been like that since....um 97 I believe......So now all of a sudden there is a problem...anyway ......(I am still waiting for a check too...)
So I have to bite the bullet and withdraw fom my 401K and get that taken care of...I don't want to but I need to get this taken care of ..will get enough to pay credit cards too and get me some new underwear...lol and socks...lol Oh and some food would be good....and pay back people I owe. I don't know what I would do without my friends!!
OH I KNOW starve.....LOL
Well That's what's going on in my world. Hopefully it will get better soon....
Later
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


2 comments:
WOW, what a tale of Woe! I hate it when a Government decides it needs more money, one way to get it, send the zone enforcement guys out. OUCH. take from the folks who are already hurting due to the economy.
It stinks. I hope you are the dog next month!!!
Love ya!
Oh melanie you have too much on your plate (no pun intended). Wow your city is sure strict and it isn't fair that someone dumped stuff on you.
Post a Comment