Saturday, September 8, 2012

UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS!!!!

Transcript Data


STUDENT INFORMATION

Name : Melanie
Curriculum Information

Current Program

Major: Medical Assistant



***This is NOT an Official Transcript***



DEGREES AWARDED

Sought: Nondegree Degree Date:

Curriculum Information

Primary Degree

Major: Medical Assistant

INSTITUTION CREDIT -Top-

Term: Spring 2011

Subject Course Level Title Grade Credit Hours Quality Points R

MA 100 UG Interpersonal Communication  B    3.000 9.00

MA 130 UG Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation   P    1.000 0.00

MA 210 UG Med Administrative Proced I   B      2.000 6.00

MA 230 UG Anatomy & Physiology I     B+        3.000 9.99

REL 100 UG The Bible      B+        3 .000 9.99

Unofficial Transcript



Term: Summer 2011
MA 140 UG Medical Law and Ethics    B       3.000 9.00

MA 220 UG Med Admin Proced II     B    2.000 6.00

MA 240 UG Anatomy & Physiology II    B+    3.000 9.99

MA 250 UG Med Lab Procedures I     C     2.000 4.00 <<<< MY ONE BAD GRADE...LOL

MA 270 UG Medical Clinical Proced I     B+      2.000 6.66

Term: Fall 2011

Subject Course Level Title Grade Credit Hours Quality Points R

MA 110 UG Psychology    B+     3.000 9.99

MA 150 UG Pharmacology    B-   2.000 5.34

MA 260 UG Medical Lab Procedures II     B-    2.000 5.34

MA 280 UG Med Clinical Procedures II    B+     2.000 6.66

MA 300 UG Medical Assistant Externship    B     3.000 9.00


There you have it..... MY Grades!!!  AND............MY SCORE FOR THE CERTIFICATION TEST WAS.......DRUMROLL PLEASE....672!!!!!!!
PERCENTILE RANK.......90!!!!!!!

Now...still no job.......and I was a week with out internet.....no more cable but I finally got the net back..was starting to twitch...LOL....I guess the cable company gets a bit testy when you don't pay the bill...lol should be cheaper now I got rid of cable....and I am no longer paying for "there is crap on...."  to free  "there is crap on...."  I did see The Flying Nun today for the first time in years....and Gidget!! 

I start my classes on Monday...wooo hoo!  I get out of the house for a while....Math and written communication....For the keytrain stuff in previous entry.

There was something else I was going to tell you guys about but it musta-notta been important...I cannot remember what it was.....I'm sure I will remember right after I finish this entry..and sign off....LOL

Still cannot find "spellcheck".....
Nor can I figure out how to add pictures......which is bad...cause I got some good ones.....but they are on Facebook so....anywho That's what's up in my world....for now...

Later



1 comment:

Jon said...

Fantastic transcripts! Congratulations! Unfortunately, things seem to be rotten all over when it comes to finding a job.
(and cable companies tend to get nasty very quickly. I know from experience.....)